Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Me !



Some say I am insane,
Some say I am a crazy being.

Some say I am a child’s soul,
Others say I play a perfect woman’s role

Some say I am reckless like the wind,
Still few praise my responsible mind.

Many say I talk too much,
Still few know why I am such !

Some say I cheerfully chatter.
Some think I uselessly blabber

Some say I am just another face in the crowd,
Still some say, I make them proud.

I say, I am so many in one
I am both, shades of grey and colors of fun

I am the wind, that u may never catch
Still I am the sky u can always watch

I can utter razor edged words to hurt a few
And yet be the comforting balm to sooth you

I can be the open book for all to read,
Or be as secretive as the kernel’s seed.

For you, Im what you see me like
Perception is all that matters right

However if you ask me ‘about me’
I can only say
“ LOVE me or HATE me
But u simply cannot IGNORE me” !

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent sweetheart...Where do you always find these perfect words to express everything...If you keep on writing so well, I may soon fall short of words..Keep it up sweetie..Proud of you :)

Surya Pratap Mishra said...

First of all - good that you followed my advice [:P][:d]

Secondly, the post is a true reflection of what you are ! And something, that you only know. What I liked is the way the lines rhyme and the variety of ways in which you have described yourself. Selection of right words at the right time is the highlight of this post. But, what seemed cliched to me is the ending [:P], though it is true to the core [:)]

Unknown said...

cool..no wonder it decribes you in the truest of spirits.But wat i love the most abt the piece is the way u hav juxtapositioned the concluding line. :)

Unknown said...

hame laga ki hum aapko jante hai,
hum galat the, apni galti mante hai
socha tha kabhi ye simple chapter hai
aaj pata laga, kitna complicated matter hai[:P]
har line ek naya introduction lekar aata hai
naye andaz me kitna kuch keh jata hai
pata nahi kitna hum aapko samajh sakenge
but kasam khuda ki, kabhi nahi IGNORE karenge [:)]

Really nice one :)

Subhashree Rath said...

thankuuuzz everyone out there
and heyyii dheeraj..
u left an impressive comment der.. !
phew.. !
now comment pe comment.. that was indeed a gud one !

अभिनव said...

out of the 3 (Love me, Hate me, Ignore me), you have already eliminated the Ignore me part... what this beautiful piece of poetry does is that it eliminates the 2nd one as well :)