Saturday, December 25, 2010

........


I know not where my soul is..

My thoughts so numb, my feet so tired..

I look at things, yet see them not.

Even the picturesque looks bleak and blank





Every word heard seems a noise,

whats melody and whats cacophony?

I look around.. blank my gaze,

The world celebrates, I know not why..





Unusually today my eyes are heavy

my spirits so low, and throat so dry

I glance across the windows so dull

The clouds are grey and so the sky



I struggle to walk a couple of yards,

It feels an absolute oberration.

heavenly looks the floor under my feet

I sit upon it, my savior, my friend



what is it....? A passing time in muse

or silent contemplation of thee..

With sombre thoughts in shades of blue,

I close my eyes, sleep..a deep sound sleep

upon which I choose to fall back on !

No comments: